Local Church Experiences Water Leak
A church located in Surprise AZ recently was shut down by a large water loss caused by a pipe leak. SERVPRO of Sun City/ Sun City West/ S.E. Surprise, AZ was able to quickly and efficiently get the church back up and running for its parishioners by utilizing our highly trained staff and state of the art drying equipment. We worked around the clock drying out over 15,000 square feet of affected area so that this place of worship could reopen its doors.
What to Expect When You Call With A Water Loss
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
All these questions help us to better evaluate the situation so that we may go in to your home or place of work better prepared to tackle your water loss.